|SHENANDOAH ANTIQUES EXPO • EXPOLAND, AUGUSTA COUNTY • FISHERSVILLE, VIRGINIA
SET-UP: FRIDAY, May 20, 7:00 A.M. 5:00 P.M.
HOURS: SATURDAY, May 21, 9:00 A.M. 5:00 P.M.
SUNDAY, May 22, 11:00 A.M 4:00 P.M.
1. The exhibitor must use this space for showing and selling ANTIQUES and REAL COLLECTIBLES ONLY and may not assign or sublet any part without permission of Heritage Promotions. Crafts, reproductions, new items including iron & glass, oriental imports, new painted furniture and other items made in China that are intended to deceive the public, Egyptian "French Style" items, and Indonesian furniture are not permissible.
2. Heritage Promotions is not responsible for injuries, property damages, or losses that occur to the exhibitor or his/her employees or helpers while Expoland is being occupied under this contract. By acceptance of this agreement, the exhibitor expressly releases Heritage Promotions and Expoland of, and from, any and all liability for any damage, injury or loss. to any person or goods for any cause whatsoever, including claims and/or liability to third parties that may arise from the negligent acts or omissions of the exhibitor and/or his employees or helpers while participating in the Shenandoah Antiques Expo.
3. Tables are 8 x 2 1/2 feet or 6 x 2 1/2 feet and rent for $12.00 each, indoors only.
4. Exhibitor shall arrange booth so that it does not interfere with any other exhibitor. Exhibitor shall also arrange booth in a safe and orderly manner and assumes all responsibility and liability for any occurrence due to the arrangement of the booth or the actions or omissions of the exhibitor or his designated attendee. All booths shall be tended during show hours by the exhibitor or his designated attendee.
5. All items for sale must be priced.
6. All balances must be paid 2 weeks prior to the show.
7. Heritage Promotions will not be responsible for the contents of any booth during or after show hours. Security will be provided after show hours in all indoor facilities including the sheepbarns. No exhibitor will be permitted to return to the floor from the time the show closes until one hour prior to opening the next day.
8. SET-UP WILL BE FROM 7 A.M. ON FRIDAY. EARLY BUYERS ENTER AT 9 A.M. ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE REMOVED BY 9 P.M. SUNDAY. NO VEHICLES, NO MERCHANDISE ON THE FIELD BEFORE 7:00 A.M. FRIDAY.
9. Electrical hook-ups will be available indoors at a cost of $10.00.
10. Dealers are requested to provide signs and table covers.
11. Fire regulations must be observed and sales tax collected on retail sales.
12. Porter Service will be available, working for tips.
13. When requesting the "same space" you still need to fill out the reservation request form and indicate the number of spaces desired.
14. Refund requests will be honored if received prior to April 1. Cancellations after this date may be rolled over to the next show ONLY IF ALL SPACES AT THE SHOW ARE SOLD OUT.
15. Booth fee covers one or both days.
16. PLEASE NO PACKING BEFORE 5:00 P.M. SATURDAY.
17. No loaded firearms allowed on premises (except for Heritage Promotions Security Guards.) Any firearms must be unloaded and no loose ammunition nearby. Firearms must be tied action open to prevent accidental firing.
18. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE BUILDINGS.
19. DO NOT PARK IN HANDICAPPED SPACES EXCEPT FOR LOADING, UNLOADING.
20. OUTSIDE DEALERS: EXCEPT WHILE LOADING/UNLOADING, VEHICLE MUST BE PARKED WITHIN YOUR SPACE OR IN OTHER DESIGNATED PARKING AREA. NO VEHICLES ARE TO BE PARKED IN AISLE/DRIVE AREA.
21. $20.00 SERVICE FEE FOR ALL RETURNED CHECKS.
22. RETURN OF A RESERVATION REQUEST FORM AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SHOW INDICATES I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT.
Set-Up Shoppers: Dealers / Collectors Not Showing Who Wish to Enter During Set-Up Friday, Pay $10 Each.
|HOME EVENTS RULES & REGULATIONS DOWNLOAD CONTRACT
CONTACT US DIRECTIONS ACCOMODATIONS LINKS
Heritage Promotions • P.O. Box 3504. • Lynchburg, Virginia 24503 • USA
Telephone (434) 847-8242 (434) 846-7452 • E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
© HERITAGE PROMOTIONS 2016 ~ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED IN THE USA